Happy Thanksgiving. We have a tradition at our house where we go around the table and have each person say what they appreciate over the past year. I thought I would share my list with you. These ten things are in random order- in fact I could put them all at number one.
1. I am thankful for my family. My husband of over 20 years, still takes my breath away. Each member of my family is unique with a different way of communicating love. I cherish our dinner conversations and keeping in touch over text, facebook and email for distant loved ones.
2. I am thankful for you. You are part of my community. And I cannot imagine my life without you. Your goals and your dreams are part of me every day. I am constantly thinking about you and how I can help.
3. I am thankful for deep life-long friendships. My life-long friends seem to just know what is going on in my head and my heart.
4. I am thankful for travel. I took 7 trips over the last 12 months. I appreciate that the opportunity was there and I stretched out of my comfort zone even having an unplanned encounter with a shark while I was in a kayak in the Bahamas.
5. I am thankful that my business has grown dramatically this year. I added the Be the Inspiration Mastermind, Optimize Your Path Member site, and the Master Your Innergame eCcourse. Working with clients in these new programs is fulfilling and meaningful.
6. I am thankful that I held a live event in my city of Parker with amazing attendees. It was one of the best two days of my entire career.
7. I am thankful my children are happy and successful.
8. I am thankful that I was able to visit many rivers, lakes and oceans; kayaking, canoeing, boating, and jet-skiing.
9. I am thankful for the terrific coaches that have gone through and are currently going through my life coaching certification program.
10. I am thankful for every day happiness.
Just typing this list, makes my heart fill with love and joy. I know when I focus on what is working, life flows and feels abundant. I would love to hear about your top ten appreciation list, too.