Create synergy and momentum in your life by looking at these areas of your life:
- Your Theme for your year. This is one word that serves as a slogan for what you are trying to accomplish. My word for this year is “alignment”.
- Your Goals. Review the goals that you have set making sure they are goals that really light up your life and make you want to jump out of bed every day.
- Your Daily Practice. Momentum grows exponentially as you practice new habits and inspired action every day.
- Your People. Be around energetic, positive, life affirming people.
- Your Team. Create a team with trust, unity, and vision.
- The Universe Likes Speed- Allow that things can happen fast.
- Daily Journal. Write in your journal every day.
- Daily Gratitude. Feel appreciation every day by saying thank you.
- Daily Love. Allow love in and give love. Use loving language.
- Daily Learning. Learn something new as part of your daily practice.
- Daily Movement and Nourishment. Any movement is positive and choose foods that make you feel energized and renewed.
- Daily accountability. Track and share your progress with your coach, a friend, or a mentor.
- The importance of ‘I am” “I am” is the creative force. Use the feeling and meaning of these words wisely and unleash your powerful potential
- Be the energy of what you want. Increase your energy vibration. Stay focused on high energy thoughts and actions.
Here is a special treat- Success Club is my paid membership site- but I have decided to share our first webinar call of 2014 with you – the topic is the Synergy of Success (and I explain the above concepts in more detail).
All you have to do is click to listen- no opt in required. http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=49765116
Dr. Sheri Kaye Hoff, PhD, MA
Your Inspired Action Success Coach
P.S. If you like your experience- Use coupon code Success100 to receive an additional $100 off my Success Club 2014 membership. The Success club link is to the left of the slides once you are viewing and listening to the webinar. I would love to have you be in my inner circle.