Be proactive instead of reactive.
Instead of trying to prevent things from happening to you in your career (eg- a transfer you don‘t like, a deal falling through), focus on what it is that you do want. Write out a paragraph or two starting with the words…. This is what I would like to happen….
When you approach your job or your business (or anything in life) from a place of creativity and choice, you take your personal power back.
My top ten list for being proactive.
1. Decide what you do want.
2. Pay attention to your language that you use when describing your work or career. Use powerful and empowering words.
3. Be open to new ideas and new approaches.
4. Keep the big picture in your mind.
5. Learn new skills.
6. Keep your resume up to date.
7. Network with people who are movers and shakers.
8. Bring your A game to work or your biz every day. You will feel great.
9. Create a strategy for dealing with worry (journaling, meditating, etc)
10. Get support (find a mentor, a coach, a therapist, a friend).
I am offering you a free 30 minute strategy session to help you achieve what it is that you want. Book it now Click Here
Dr. Sheri Kaye Hoff
Your Inspired Action Success Coach