Welcome to Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas:
Today’s Coaching Tip: Create Your Own Success Rituals
Every successful person has created rituals to stay on track. Examples of some of my rituals are:
- Writing in my journal every morning
- Lighting candles to celebrate the day- every time I light a candle- I have a short prayer that I say or think to myself.
- Using specific affirmations every day.
- Touching Pomegranate oil to my forehead to bless the day.
- Keeping a stone in my pocket or handbag- every time I touch it- I say “thank you”
These are just a few examples, I have many that I use. The point about the rituals – is that it is a way to remember to keep your mindset and your heart focused on your goals, your happiness, your success. Today, I have included as your free gift- a worksheet to help you create your own success rituals.
I have two gifts for you today- one free and one special.
- I am offering to you today a free worksheet from my Success Club Archives – called Success Rituals– (no opt in required– you can just download it) Click Here to get the free download.
- Plus, I am offering a special on my VIP event in Las Vegas- if you register for this event- you can bring a friend/colleague free– once you register- just email be the contact info of the friend/colleague who will also be attending Click Here to learn more about this exclusive transformational event.
Sheri Kaye Hoff, MA, CGCL.
Your Inspired Action Success Coach. Life, Executive and Small Biz Coach and Best Selling, Transformational Author of multiple books.