Take my 7 Day Boost Your Energy Challenge: Start Monday:
Manage Your Energy and Enthusiasm. Do these exercises over the next 7 days. Notice a shift in your energy.
- Day 1- Move your body. If you already exercise- add five minutes or add something different. If you don’t exercise- move your body for 5 minutes. Then, Talk to someone you don’t know.
- Day 2- Eat at least one thing that is good for you at every meal (example- veggies- high fiber- etc) – Hydrate- drink water. Write down how much water you are drinking. Then, Do something you have never done.
- Day 3- Close your eyes for five minutes during the day- let your mind drift and dream. Then, Do something you fear.
- Day 4- Listen to a new piece of music. Learn some new piece of information. Then, Write down your thoughts.
- Day 5- Turn on music and dance crazy for five minutes. Create a name for the dance you just created. Then, Write down 100 affirmations related to your business or career- say them out loud three times.
- Day 6- Give money to a new charity/organization- one you have not supported in the past. Then, Join something new (coaching program, association, club- etc). Offer support to someone (mentoring, etc).
- Day 7- Write down 200 words (at least) about shifting your energy. Then, Create one new business/career objective- and write out a brief outline/plan to complete.
Excerpted from my book Be the Inspiration: 7 Ways to Inspire Your World.
Sheri Kaye Hoff, MA, CGCL.
Your Inspired Action Success Coach. Life Coach and Transformational Author of multiple books.