5 Key Benefits of Group Coaching.
One of the best ways to take advantage of life coaching services is to join a group. Group coaching typically consists of some or all of these features: group calls, guest experts, masterminds, curriculum, accountability, laser individual coaching sessions, and a group forum. Each coach may offer different variations. You might be asking yourself why you would want to take part in group coaching. Here are five key reasons.
- It is cost effective. You could join a group where the coach earns over a $1,000 per hour for individual sessions and you could be part of the group for just a few hundred dollars a month for three or more hours of coaching.
- You can build and grow from experiencing the group synergy. Synergy (the whole is greater than the sum of the individual parts) moves people forward fast.
- You have accountability to the group coaching leader and to the group. Accountability increases the likelihood of achieving your goals.
- You follow a curriculum with the group so your efforts are focused.
- It’s fun. I am still very close to several people from a program that I completed over six months ago (yes, coaches continue their training and education, too). I suspect that some of these people have become part of my lifelong connections.
My signature group coaching program that I lead – Your Path to Success: Jump Start the Joy in your Life focuses on inspiring people to live successful and joy filled lives every day. My heart is so full as I see people taking quantum leaps in levels of happiness and achievement.
Sheri Kaye Hoff, M.A, CGCL
Life Coach, Author, College Professor