We all need a little push sometimes to really get motivated in our lives to accomplish our goals and get the most out of each day. Here are ten easy ways to get inspired and motivated right now:
1. Whatever you are doing- find a way to make it fun. Add music, move, change your environment, etc.
2. Open a motivational book to a random page. Read and/or do the exercise.
3. Sleep with motivational books under your pillow. (No, I am not joking).
4. Use inspirational decks of cards. Randomly, throughout the day- shuffle the deck and pick a card – read the inspiration.
5. Visit a homeless shelter or an animal shelter. Interact- help out.
6. Donate (your time, your money, or your things).
7. Do something abundant. Splurge on the best of something- e.g. the best coffee, chocolate covered strawberry, glass of wine, etc.
8. Check out 20 books from the library. (At least one book should be a completely new concept or information for you).
9. When creating passwords- keep them motivational (e.g. happy_2012)
10. Listen to your intuition. Tap your intuition by: Writing down dreams. Spending time journaling. Quietly praying or meditating. Noticing “gut” feelings.
If you liked these… you will love this free download on Boosting Your Happiness and Finding Your Inspiration Click Here
Sheri Kaye Hoff, MA, CGCL.
Your Inspired Action Success Coach. Life Coach and Transformational Author of multiple books.